Ask Your Doctor for These
Simple Tests That Could SAVE YOUR LIFE!
- Discover your real risk for heart disease by testing for these four blood markers — none is cholesterol!
- Find out if you're headed for diabetes, Alzheimer's or Parkinson's disease!
- Discover the "missing ingredient" in your diet causing heartburn, constipation, gas, and irritable bowel!
- See why the common mammogram increases your risk for breast cancer, while another test is SAFE!
- Discover your risk for colon cancer in this simple test, and see how to correct it!
You don't always need bothersome annual physicals with their vague test results. But you do need specific tests at certain times of your life . . .
And that's because they can reveal . . .
- If you're headed for heart disease or stroke
- If you're putting yourself at risk for colon cancer
- If you're headed for adult-onset diabetes
- If you're increasing your risk for breast cancer
And also . . .
- If you're on a path to liver or kidney disease
- Headed for Alzheimer's or Parkinson's disease
- Susceptible to autoimmune diseases such as lupus, colitis, inflamed bowel, and rheumatoid arthritis!
In my report today, I'm going to show which specific tests to ask your doctor to give you just two or three times in your life. That way, you can correct any problems before disease strikes.
When you get your annual physical with its basic blood panel test, your doctor can see only whether something is very obviously wrong with you at that moment.
You won't detect serious problems coming down the road because standard tests don't provide the right kind of detail.
Men, following your physical, your doctor might say, "You need to watch your weight, and since your cholesterol is 260, I'm putting you on Lipitor."
Wrong! More than half of all heart attacks and strokes occur in people that do NOT have elevated cholesterol levels. And that's because . . .
Cholesterol is fifth on the list of the most important markers for heart disease!
Why were we told it was cholesterol? Because drug companies have an expensive pill to sell. But let's look at cholesterol . . .
Does your doctor order a test that breaks down the LDL cholesterol into "small dense" and large types?
I'm not talking about measuring HDL and LDL (the good and bad cholesterol), but specifically the amount of "small dense LDL" compared to the large LDL?
Only the small dense type of LDL is of any concern. Do you have your number?
Even so, four other blood markers are more accurate indicators of your risk for heart disease, stroke, and heart attack. One is fibrinogen. And another is homocysteine. Do you know the other two?
You should. And you will know when you receive a FREE copy of my latest report, Health Exams That Can Save Your Life. Go Here Now.
Dr. Russell Blaylock
Hi, I'm Dr. Russell Blaylock, editor of The Blaylock Wellness Report.
For 26 years, I've been helping folks in my medical, neurosurgical, and nutritional practice. And I'm writing today to tell you about the important tests that can save your life by detecting potential diseases before they strike.
Frankly, over the years I've become frustrated with the direction of medicine in our country . . .
From the indoctrination of medical students to favor harsh drugs and unnecessary surgeries . . .
To doctors too busy to see you, then in a big hurry when they do . . .
To the unprecedented greed and irresponsibility of big drug companies . . .
To bad advice — not deliberately given, of course, but rather because doctors don't order the right tests.
And that's why I feel it's so important for you to have a FREE copy of my special report, Health Exams That Can Save Your Life.
You can download this valuable report today. In it, you'll learn the specific tests you need just three times in your life to head off disease before it starts.
And by the way, you can throw away your Lipitor — it does more harm than good!
From Health Exams That Can Save Your Life . . .
Recently I saw a patient who suffered for years from an irritable bowel disorder that made her life miserable.
She had been to five different doctors, three of whom were gastroenterologists, and none caught her problem. They would have, had they ordered a simple "microbiology" test.
With this test, I discovered she was missing two species of "friendly bacteria," which had thrown her entire digestive track off balance. Two weeks of inexpensive oral capsules completely solved her problem.
Do you suffer from gas? Heartburn? Constipation? Diarrhea? Why not find out the real cause and fix it?
Everybody should have a comprehensive gastrointestinal (GI) test in his or her 20s, again in the mid-40s, and again after age 60.
That's just three times in your life. Not nearly as burdensome as the annual physical. And yet the information gleaned from this and other key tests will prove far more valuable than the basic exam.
For instance, the GI test will tell whether you have any "bad bacteria," such as Citrobacter Friendii or Klebsella pneumoniae. If you do, you'll want to get rid of them right away because they can cause colon cancer.
And speaking of colon cancer, does your doctor check your level of N-butyrate?
That won't show up in the basic blood panel. And yet, it's vitally important to know because this compound plays a critical role in preventing colon cancer!
How about . . .
- Your levels of lactulose and mannitol? One indicates your risk for food allergies, arthritis, and inflammatory bowel disorders. The other tells your risk for autoimmune diseases such as lupus and rheumatoid arthritis.
- Dysbiosis index? This measurement reveals whether you are at increased risk of serious gastrointestinal disease, including cancer.
Why should you know these things? Because then you can correct the problems before disease strikes. It could save your life!
Let's look at a couple of women's health issues . . .
If you're near 50, your doctor may have told you that you need Estrogen, and then put you on a replacement hormone. Getting this hormone can stop unpleasant mood swings and protect from hair loss . . .
But check the label. Does it say Estradiol? If so, that's the one most closely associated with breast cancer.
Fortunately, you can get a bio-identical form of estrogen that, not only won't increase your risk of breast cancer, but will protect you from it. You'll find out what it is in your FREE copy of Health Exams That Can Save Your Life. Go Here Now.
Also, did you know that the annual mammogram increases your risk for breast cancer?
Sadly true. The typical breast-smashing mammogram machine increases your risk 1 percent to 3 percent each time you have the test. And the radiation is cumulative. In 10 years, your cancer risk could be 20% higher.
It'll be higher yet if you have a family history of cancer or are overweight.
In your FREE copy of Health Exams That Can Save Your Life you'll discover two safer testing alternatives that will NOT increase your risk for breast cancer.
Let's learn more from the report . . .
Gentlemen, perhaps you've been lured by ads for a "full body CT scan" which purportedly will reveal potential problems. Don't be fooled. The CT scan doubles your risk for cancer!
You'll discover safer — and better — tests in my report. For example . . .
Did you know that total iron levels in the range of 60 to 180 are considered normal? That's misleading because levels over 100 (well within the normal range) are associated with increased risk of heart attack and stroke.
Unfortunately, most doctors reading the standard blood panel go by the "average ranges," believing that average means healthy. Not at all!
In your FREE copy of Health Exams That Can Save Your Life, you'll find the "optimal levels" for such things as iron, homocysteine, and the ratio of Omega 6 to Omega 3 fatty acids.
For example, the normal range for homocysteine — one of the four most important markers for increased risk of coronary disease is from three to 16. But values over 10 are associated with heart attack and stroke. What's your number?
Also, have you been tested for Omega 6 and Omega 3 fatty acids? This is important to do because the proper ratio is essential to healthy brain and heart function.
Shockingly, the typical American diet is 20 or 30 to one, while the correct ratio is much lower. See what it is in Health Exams That Can Save Your Life and make any necessary adjustments.
Ladies, do you know your ratio of 2-hydroxyestrone to 16-alpha hydroxyestrone? A low ratio means you're putting yourself at much higher risk for breast cancer, while a high ratio protects you from it!
Do you see why it's important to ask your doctor for these more detailed tests? They can literally save your life!
In your FREE copy of Health Exams That Can Save Your Life, I list the names and addresses of reliable labs that do these tests and will work with your doctor. Go Here Now.
My mission . . .
One reason I started writing The Blaylock Wellness Report was to sort out all the conflicting reports in the media. I understand that it's confusing — even paralyzing — when the latest medical news contradicts what you learned the year before.
Sadly, what few people know is that many of the studies reported in the mainstream media are financed and manipulated by large drug companies, whose first goal is improving their bottom line, not improving your health.
Look at the multibillion dollar business they've created around cholesterol lowering drugs — a red herring because cholesterol is not the culprit in coronary disease (see my special report on this subject just ahead)!
Another reason for The Blaylock Wellness Report is that I wanted to arm my readers with sound advice on how to prevent disease and enjoy a long healthy life. After all, what's better than feeling mentally sharp, physically well, alive and energetic!
And here's good news . . .
I've learned from my research — and even more so in my practice — that there are far better solutions to many of today's problems than drastic surgeries, harsh therapies, and harmful drugs.
You just need accurate information and sound advice, which I share each month with you in The Blaylock Wellness Report.
And today, as a way to introduce my wellness letter, I'd like you to have a FREE copy of Health Exams That Can Save Your Life. In it, you'll discover all the things we've been discussing today and much more! Go Here Now.
Here's what your FREE report includes . . .
- Coronary disease test — the four most important blood markers and cholesterol is not among them!
- Liver detox function — measures your liver's ability to eliminate toxins that can cause cancer and autoimmune diseases!
- Brain melatonin test — proper levels protect your brain from deterioration and possibly Alzheimer's disease!
- Ferritin test — shows your risk for rheumatoid arthritis!
- Lead, mercury, pesticide test — these can greatly weaken your immune system and invite cancer and other diseases!
Plus, you'll also discover . . .
- When not to take Vitamin C — because under this condition it can cause liver damage!
- Bone density test — forget harmful x-rays, you can get better results with a blood test for pyridinium and deoxypyridinoline.
- Blood glucose, IGF-1 and insulin test — see why high levels of these compounds increase your risk of breast cancer 300%!
- Hormone tests — discover what's needed for both men and women, plus which replacement hormones are safe!
There's a lot more, too . . .
- Candida test — too much of this yeast organism can leak to your bloodstream and harm your immune system!
- PSA test for men — understanding the numbers, plus the nutritional supplement better than Saw Palmetto for enlarged prostate!
- Comprehensive GI test — reveals everything for trouble-free digestion and elimination, plus how to protect against immune disorders and cancer!
This is just a partial list because I don't have room to show you everything here . . .
But I hope I've made my point that you're better off replacing many of your annual physicals with these more detailed "period of life" exams that really tell you what's going on inside your body.
And once you know the results of these more detailed tests, you'll either know you're fine, or that you need to take some specific action to prevent disease. Now, that's peace of mind!
Get Your Free Report Today
Here's how to get Health Exams That Can Save Your Life!
It's YOURS FREE today just for trying a no-risk 1-year subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report.
Each month in The Blaylock Wellness Report, I sort out the medical news and tell you what's real and what isn't . . .
I show you what really causes coronary disease, cancer, diabetes, gastrointestinal disorders, weight gain, fatigue, headache, sexual dysfunction, immune system disorders, Alzheimer's, and many other problems, including how to correct them, usually without drugs or surgery!
I also show you how to make smart choices on foods, medicines, nutritional supplements, and natural therapies.
You can trust The Blaylock Wellness Report . . .
I take NO money from the drug companies. I get NO kickbacks from companies selling health products. And I'm never involved in studies funded by the pharmaceutical industry.
Each month you'll learn the latest in preventive medicine — how to avoid disease and stay healthy!
Your 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
If at any time you feel you and your family are not getting the best health news and guidance to prevent disease and stay healthy, simply cancel with no further obligation and keep all of your reports!
Just look what my publisher says about the valuable reports you can access right now . . .
Cholesterol Drugs Are Dangerous
Do you have a cholesterol problem? Then you must read Dr. Blaylock's report and learn about the all-natural supplement that reduces cholesterol without using dangerous statin drugs.
- The right — and the wrong — reasons to treat high cholesterol with statin medications (Hint: The right reason isn't to pay for some drug company bigwig's box seats at the pro games).
- How having low cholesterol is not only bad for you . . . but can be just as dangerous, if not more so, than having elevated cholesterol levels.
- Why the "supposed" dangers of dietary cholesterol have been vastly exaggerated (Hint: There's big money involved).
- And much, much more . . .
Prevent Cancer Before It's Too Late
Cancer is NOT inevitable. You can avoid this deadly disease if you have the right information. Read Dr. Blaylock's special double report now!
- 6 oils you should ban from your kitchen if you want to avoid cancer (and the 2 oils you should never be without) . . .
- The single thing you can do to slash your cancer risk by 50% . . .
- What much-loved meal accompaniment increases your risk of developing cancer by a whopping 190%?
- A common spice that contains a powerful substance scientists have determined to be one of the most powerful cancer inhibitors found yet . . .
- Which one factor correlates to the early development of aggressive prostate cancer (This could actually cut your lifespan in half) . . .
- Plus much more . . .
Omega-3: Nature's Miracle Panacea
Are you worried about having a heart attack or stroke? Do you or a loved one suffer from depression? This one disease-preventing supplement can put a skidding stop to these problems (and many others) — and maybe even change your whole life.
Dr. Blaylock will share things with you in this issue like:
- 3 easy steps you can take to balance your good fat/bad fat ratio (it's really simple, once you get it) . . .
- The healthy supplemental oil your kids will actually take without a fight . . .
- How certain dietary fats can affect your brain chemistry (once you understand why, you can take your health to the next level!) . . .
- How bipolar disorder has been linked to low levels of specific dietary fats and can be treated by simple nutritional correction . . .
- And much more . . .
Eliminate Hypertension Forever!
The Natural Approach to Curing High Blood Pressure
50% of Americans are at risk for this killer. Do you know which natural supplement will lower your blood pressure inexpensively — and with no dangerous side effects?
In this issue, you'll discover:
- The natural and vital supplement that has demonstrated such dramatic improvement in cardiac function that some people have used it to avoid heart transplants . . .
- 11 ways to control hypertension naturally and safely, with methods confirmed by carefully conducted clinical tests . . .
- How the statistics medical experts use to measure blood pressure can be shockingly deceptive . . .
- Plus, dozens of other useful gems to improve and maintain your health . . .
Some of the topics Dr. Blaylock discusses in this report are: physical exams, heart, lungs, cancer, high blood pressure, hypertension, cholesterol, mammograms, CT scan, MRI scan, PSA test, liver screen, dysbiosis index, x-rays, testosterone, iron, cardiovascular, gastrointestinal, pulmonary, bone density, detoxification profile, Total Cholesterol, HDL cholesterol, LDL, Triglycerides, C-reactive proteins, LP(a), lipoprotein (a), homocysteine, fibrinogen level, Oxidative Stress Test, Comprehensive Melatonin Profile, thermograms, ultrasounds, self-examination, hormone replacement, total body scan.