Why Haven't You Been Told About the
REAL Cause of Heart Attacks?
The Sordid Story of Statistics & Spin . . .
Life Imitates Art
In a bizarre real-life parallel, actor John Spencer died at age 58 from a sudden heart attack (after his TV character Leo McGarry on The West Wing also suffered a heart attack).
Is your ticker a ticking time bomb?
Forgive my bluntness.
The truth is scary, so I must come to the point quickly.
Heart attacks kill nearly a million Americans a year — rich and poor, the famous and the forgotten . . .
Strokes kill over 160,000 a year . . . and often without warning . . .
In fact, cardiovascular disease is so common that 64 million Americans suffer from some form of it (and 39 million of these folks are age 65 or younger) . . .
So if you're worried, you should be.
And if you're not, you really should be.
After all, you've got only one heart.
Fact is, heart disease is the No. 1 killer in the United States.
So if you're not feeling entirely comforted by the ministrations of modern medicine — a prescription for side effect-laden statin drugs, an aspirin every day, the gloomy prospect of heart bypass surgery — I don't blame you one bit.
And neither does Dr. Russell Blaylock, the editor of the Newsmax monthly newsletter The Blaylock Wellness Report.
I'll tell you more about our "medical maverick" shortly, but for your health's sake, please keep reading . . .
Dr. Blaylock knows that informed people can prepare for potential health problems, and plan a successful strategy to prevent them.
This is why he so desperately wants you to know the truth, the real truth — not just what you read in the mainstream press or see on TV.
In fact, in this month's Blaylock Wellness Report "Prevent a Heart Attack: The Truth about Coronary Disease, Cholesterol Medication — and How to Truly Protect Yourself," Dr. Blaylock will lay it all out for you.
And frankly, it won't be pretty . . .
The Ugly Truth about Cholesterol and
You may have heard the old saying that Mark Twain attributed to British Prime Minister Benjamin Disraeli:
"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damn lies and statistics . . . "
Nowhere is this truer than in the field of medical and scientific research. In this month's Blaylock Wellness Report, Dr. Blaylock will show you how medical research and statistics can be misleading — even deliberately used to distort the truth.
Here's the deal:
statistics are commonly used to lie to the public.
Why? Because so few people actually understand how statistics work . . .
For one thing, most people do not really understand the concept that:
Correlation Does NOT Equal Causation
And unfortunately, the mere correlation between elevated cholesterol levels and the risk of heart attack and stroke has been the primary "evidence" to support the dietary cholesterol theory (despite many solid findings to the contrary that Dr. Blaylock will show you).
In fact, in this issue of The Blaylock Wellness Report, you'll discover:
- Why, in a country ravaged by heart disease, no one is telling you that 50% of those
who have heart attacks do NOT have elevated cholesterol . . .
- How atherosclerosis is not really "hardening of the arteries" as you've been led to believe . . .
but something potentially far worse.
- Why it's foolish for your doctor to insist that you take a dangerous statin drug
if you have elevated cholesterol — even elevated LDL cholesterol
- How the true cause of atherosclerosis was discovered in 1850, rediscovered in 1950, and yet is
still hidden from the majority of the population — even most doctors.
- Why African-Americans have the highest heart attack and stroke risks in the U.S.
— despite their surprisingly lower cholesterol and triglyceride levels . . .
And that's just the start.
How about media spin . . .
Just forget about truth in mainstream journalism . . .
Spinning a Media Web of Epidemic
Heart Disease and Death
Although you may think of spin as outright bias, it's often more subtle and insidious. Sometimes inadvertent . . . other times downright deliberate.
It's this combination of fatally flawed research and negative media spin that have made the phrase "high cholesterol" synonymous with heart disease.
At least in the court of public opinion, where there is no defense attorney for cholesterol to argue "assuming facts not in evidence."
Cholesterol, while not entirely without blame in the formation of atherosclerosis and heart disease, is merely a bit player — while the main culprits go unrecognized and unpunished.
Dr. Blaylock wants to change that. He wants you to know who those heart disease "villains" really are . . .
What this means is:
- You won't have to destroy your liver or muscle tissue, or suppress your immune system
with a lifetime of cholesterol-lowering drugs . . .
- You won't live under the threat of the surgeon's knife . . .
- You (and your loved ones) won't be high on the "risk list" for the disability and death that
routinely tags along with heart disease and stroke . . .
So let's face facts.
You've Been Sold a "Bill of Goods"
Where Cholesterol is Concerned
In this issue of The Blaylock Wellness Report, you'll see how a number of heart disease studies touted by so-called "experts" — like the WOSCOPS, CARE and LIPID studies — when examined closely, do not support the traditional cholesterol theory.
And — you'll discover the answer to questions like these:
- Since the authors of one of these statin studies reported that there were
"no clear overall benefits" from the drug, why are they still prescribing it?
- Which factors are actually closely-linked to heart disease — far more than cholesterol levels?
- What is an "unstable plaque" . . . and how can making your blood vessel plaque
stronger reduce your risk of heart attack and stroke?
- Is it true that even small children can be affected by atherosclerosis?
- Do "heart-healthy" vegetable oils actually promote heart disease rather than
reducing your risk?
- Can you have too much disease-causing visceral or belly fat even if you aren't overweight?
And that's just the beginning . . .
With that in mind, how do you know you can trust Dr. Blaylock? After all, what you've just heard is apt to make anyone skeptical of health information.
Dr. Blaylock is a Different Breed of Doctor
DR. RUSSELL BLAYLOCK
Author, Health Advocate
Russell Blaylock, M.D., not only compiles and edits Newsmax.com's Blaylock Wellness Report, he's also a nationally recognized board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author, and lecturer.
He attended the Louisiana State University School of Medicine in New Orleans and completed his internship and neurosurgical residency at the Medical University of South Carolina in Charleston. For over a quarter of a century, he practiced in the demanding field of neurosurgery in addition to having a nutritional practice.
He recently retired from his neurosurgical duties to devote his full attention to nutritional studies and research. Dr. Blaylock has authored three books on nutrition and wellness:
- Excitotoxins: The Taste That Kills
- Health and Nutrition Secrets That Can Save Your Life
- Natural Strategies for Cancer Patients
An in-demand guest for radio and TV programs, he lectures extensively to both lay audiences and other physicians on a variety of nutrition-related subjects.
Dr. Blaylock is the 2004 recipient of the Integrity in Science Award granted by the Weston A. Price Foundation. He serves on the editorial staff of the Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association and is a member of the editorial board of the Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons, official publication of the Association of American Physicians and Surgeons.
He previously was assistant clinical professor of neurosurgery at the University of Mississippi Medical Center in Jackson and is a visiting biology professor at the Belhaven College, also in Jackson.
We brought Dr. Blaylock on board Newsmax not just because of his history as a top neurosurgeon and nutritional expert.
And not just because he doesn't want you to waste your money on useless and expensive potions and pills.
But because, over his 26 years of treating patients, he became fed up with the greed, the politics, the lies, and the unnecessary deaths.
He's made it his mission to unearth crucial health information buried deep in the stacks of medical literature and research — data that has remained hidden, even from your own doctor.
And in the monthly Blaylock Wellness Report, he'll
- Provide you with accurate information about foods, drugs, health remedies and nutritional supplements (he has NO financial interest in any of his recommendations) . . .
- Give you advice, tips and strategies to prevent and treat disease . . .
- Save you time and "lend you" his own expertise in researching the major health issues threatening you and your family . . .
You see, he thinks
there are simpler, cheaper and safer ways to prevent and manage disease
— and you have the right to know about them.
Plus, you'll be glad to know that Dr. Blaylock doesn't just give you the cold, hard facts and then leave you hanging there with the same old ineffective or even harmful recommendations that you've been getting.
Of course not.
Most important of all, now you can . . .
Fight Back Against
Misinformation With Safe, Effective
and Natural Health Options
You can kiss those dangerous statin drugs goodbye when you discover these natural solutions Dr. Blaylock shares with you to prevent heart attacks, strokes and cardiovascular disease:
- A combination of
these 2 vitamins
has been shown to reduce heart attack and stroke risk almost twice as much as statin drugs do . . .
- The root cause of atherosclerosis points to a deficiency of
this simple mineral (this is a major heart disease bombshell) . . .
- Using this safe
can lower "bad" cholesterol, raise "good" cholesterol and reduce the actual inflammation of atherosclerosis . . .
powerful flavonoid from certain fruits and nuts
not only shows a dramatic reduction of atherosclerosis in animal studies, but is also a powerful inhibitor of several cancers . . .
that may not only reverse pre-existing atherosclerosis, but also reduces your belly fat and aids in weight reduction . . .
many more safe and natural alternatives . . .
But that's not all.
Here's even more insider information you'll gain in just this single exciting report:
- How living in an area with "soft water" impacts the incidence
of heart attacks and strokes . . .
- The link between cholesterol and oxidation that determines whether
your blood vessels will or won't become damaged . . .
- Why you should drink this tasty tea twice daily . . .
- How statin drugs could be legitimately marketed to reduce heart disease risk . . .
and why this will never happen . . .
- Two conditions you must resist to head off rampant atherosclerosis . . .
- Four lab tests you should ask your doctor to run to determine your risk of heart attack
and stroke (hint: your cholesterol level is not one of them) . . .
- Why your children are being targeted for lifetime statin drug use . . .
- A recent vitamin research study so poorly designed, it scared people away from using a
nutritional approach to prevent heart disease . . .
- The only reason so many people are taking statin drugs (hint: it's not really
to lower their risk of heart disease) . . .
- Seven dangerous health conditions that are all related to an excess of belly fat . . .
- 14 natural atherosclerosis fighters (how many of them could you be using?) . . .
- The one mineral to avoid taking (because it ignites atherosclerosis) . . .
- How to lower your CRP level if you already have a history of stroke or heart disease . . .
Find out even more of the surprising truth about Coronary Disease, Strokes and Cholesterol — and many other issues affecting your health . . .
Each month, you can count on The Blaylock Wellness Report to give you:
"Spin-Free" Affordable Health News
In each issue, The Blaylock Wellness Report reports on the "real story" behind today's major health issues. Just like the truth about heart disease and cholesterol.
It gives you the honest "inside scoop" on diseases and health-related issues affecting you and your family (as well as your family's financial security): cancer, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer's, autism, Parkinson's disease, obesity and many other threats to your well-being, even your very life.
Usually, The Blaylock Wellness Report goes for $96 a year, an extremely reasonable $8 per month. And even at that price, it's seriously under-priced.
But as a special offer, we've lowered the cost by a full 50%. You have the risk-free opportunity to try out The Blaylock Wellness Report for a paltry $4 a month — $48 for the entire year!
Who wouldn't jump at this? After all, what else can you get for $4 these days? You can't even get lunch for that anymore . . .
PLUS, if you subscribe for two years right now, you'll get an even greater deal: $79 for 24 monthly issues — two full years of health-saving advice.
In addition to that, you sure can't beat the convenience. The Blaylock Wellness Report will be e-mailed to your inbox as a convenient PDF attachment, or you can access it easily via hyperlink. (You can also have the print edition mailed directly to you for only 50 cents additional per month, if you prefer — or even less, with your 2-year subscription.)
So don't wait. Grab your own Blaylock Wellness Report in less than 5 minutes.
Go Here Right Now for Better Health!
There's no risk to you whatsoever. If you do not agree with me 100% that you are getting much more in value than your small monetary investment from this cutting-edge unbiased health information, you may cancel at any time — with
no future obligation — and keep ALL the reports you've received.
But that's just the start, because now you also get:
Your Full Website Access
Suppose you discovered only one thing this year from reading The Blaylock Wellness Report — but that one thing helped you prevent, minimize or eliminate a hazardous health problem. . . Then consider how many hundreds of health tips and strategies you'll be privy to over the course of a year with your super-affordable membership.
Are you starting to see just how far four dollars a month will go with The Blaylock Wellness Report?
Moreover, if you sign up today for this unbeatable no-risk offer, we'll sweeten the deal even more with full access to the website to ALL previously-published Blaylock Wellness Reports on a multitude of different health topics.
Let Dr. Blaylock keep you informed about the latest findings to keep you and your family healthy, with reports like:
Cholesterol Drugs Are Dangerous
Do you have a cholesterol problem? Then you must read Dr. Blaylock's report and learn about the all-natural supplement that reduces cholesterol without using dangerous statin drugs.
- The right — and the wrong — reasons to treat high cholesterol with statin
medications (Hint: The right reason isn't to pay for some drug company
bigwig's box seats at the pro games!).
- How having low cholesterol is not only bad for you. . . but can be just as dangerous,
f not more so, than having elevated cholesterol levels.
- Why the "supposed" dangers of dietary cholesterol have been vastly
exaggerated (Hint: There's big money involved!).
- And much. much more . . .
Health Exams That Can Save Your Life
The next time you see your doctor, you need to ask for these tests — the ones your own doctor may not know about!
You'll also discover:
- The 4 "EXTRA" cardiovascular tests you must have to minimize your risk of
heart attack and stroke (unfortunately, your doctor probably won't do them
unless you specially request them by name) . . .
- SPECIAL WARNING FOR MEN: Why the PSA test for your prostate may
be misleading (and 10 supplements to tell that prostate inflammation
goodbye) . . .
- Better than mammograms! Four near-secret tests that are better and safer —
and no more "smashed breast," either . . .
- Why having a yearly physical exam could lead to unnecessary testing resulting in complications . . .
even death . . .
- And much, much more . . .
Prevent Cancer Before It's Too Late
Cancer is NOT inevitable. You can avoid this deadly disease if you have the right information. Read Dr. Blaylock's special double report now!
- 6 oils you should ban from your kitchen if you want to avoid cancer
(and the 2 oils you should never be without) . . .
- The single thing you can do to slash your cancer risk by 50% . . .
- What much-loved meal accompaniment increases your risk of developing cancer
by a whopping 190%?
- A common spice that contains a powerful substance scientists have determined to be one of the
most powerful cancer inhibitors found yet . . .
- Which one factor correlates to the early development of aggressive prostate cancer
(This could actually cut your lifespan in half) . . .
- Plus much more . . .
Omega-3: Nature's Miracle Panacea
Are you worried about having a heart attack or stroke? Do you or a loved one suffer from depression? This one disease-preventing supplement can put a skidding stop to these problems (and many others) — and maybe even change your whole life.
Dr. Blaylock will share things with you in this issue like:
- 3 easy steps you can take to balance your good fat/bad fat ratio
(it's really simple, once you get it) . . .
- The healthy supplemental oil your kids will actually take without a fight . . .
- How certain dietary fats can affect your brain chemistry (once you understand why,
you can take your health to the next level!) . . .
- How bipolar disorder has been linked to low levels of specific dietary fats and can be treated
by simple nutritional correction . . .
- And much more . . .
Eliminate Hypertension Forever!
The Natural Approach to Curing High Blood Pressure
50% of Americans are at risk for this killer. Do you know which natural supplement will lower your blood pressure inexpensively — and with no dangerous side effects?
In this issue, you'll discover:
- The natural and vital supplement that has demonstrated such dramatic improvement
in cardiac function that some people have used it to avoid heart transplants . . .
- 11 ways to control hypertension naturally and safely, with methods confirmed by carefully
conducted clinical tests . . .
- How the statistics medical experts use to measure blood pressure can be
shockingly deceptive . . .
- Plus, dozens of other useful gems to improve and maintain your health . . .
Free Bonuses alone are worth more than double
your discounted investment in The Blaylock Wellness Report, making your subscription a true bargain. We can't be any fairer than that . . .
But, please promise me you'll start using this information to improve your life — and the lives of those you care about — just as soon as you subscribe.
Discover What You
Won't Find Out Anywhere Else
Don't miss out on this limited time opportunity to maximize your own health (and that of your loved ones), with the latest unbiased insider information, the most recent studies, and tips to extend and enrich your life.
Don't delay until your health suffers needlessly. Grab your hard-hitting special report: "Prevent a Heart Attack: The Truth about Coronary Disease, Cholesterol Medication — and How to Truly Protect Yourself" now, as well as your Free Bonuses with your
50%-off no-risk subscription
Click Here Now