Prostate Cancer Prevention
Strategies Every Lucky Man Needs
— Without Delay
Consider these three regular guys — and their stories . . .
Joe doesn't know it, but his 70-year-old prostate gland harbors cancer cells. This isn't so unusual. In fact, by the time men get to Joe's age, over 2/3 of them carry cancer cells in their prostate glands. Fortunately, only one in 13 will develop the disease. And Joe is one of the lucky ones.
Mel developed prostate cancer in his 50's. Fortunately, he will live long enough to end up dying of natural causes — not prostate cancer. His cancer is one of many cases of prostate cancer that grow very slowly and rarely metastasize to other organs. You might also consider Mel lucky.
On the other hand, Sam was not so lucky. He started out with a slow-growing prostate cancer, diagnosed in his mid-40's. Unfortunately, it progressed into a highly malignant cancer — and his prognosis for survival is poor. In fact, Sam's devastated wife is investigating options for hospice care.
While men like Joe and Mel have cheated death from prostate cancer, about 30,000 men each year are not so lucky
. Men like Sam . . .
prostate cancer is the 2nd leading cause of cancer death in males,
trailing only lung cancer.
Three men — three different outcomes. All related to one small reproductive system gland normally about the size of a walnut.
What Makes the Difference?
- Why do some men harbor cancerous cells, yet never develop the disease?
- Why do some men develop prostate cancer, but recover successfully?
- And why do other men — those 30,000 a year — succumb, while others don't?
Is it really the luck of the draw — or something quite different?
By definition, luck is a chance happening, where unpredictable forces govern the outcome. However, many say we create our own "luck."
According to our Newsmax medical editor, Dr. Russell Blaylock, relying on luck to avoid prostate cancer is akin to relying on the lottery to fund your retirement.
Not a sound strategy. And not one you need to rely on — not anymore . . .
Because scientific evidence now indicates that you can take a number of pro-active steps to reduce your risk of prostate cancer (or reduce your risk of dying, if you do end up with the disease). This way, you're no longer totally at the mercy of chance, or luck — or other factors outside your control.
The keys? Two simple things: knowledge and action.
What Really Causes Prostate Cancer?
The latest studies show that 230,000 men are diagnosed with prostate cancer each year in the U.S. Too many men relying solely on luck.
That's why Dr. Blaylock tackled prostate cancer prevention strategies in this issue of his Blaylock Wellness Report: "Prostate Cancer: Fighting Back."
He'll supply you with the knowledge you need, without mincing words.
The main key to prostate cancer prevention? What you put in your mouth.
And while all risk factors may not be under your control, what you eat is.
In this special issue of his regular monthly newsletter, Dr. Blaylock will share with you:
- The type of meat and oils that you should avoid (for example, red meat and vegetable oils increase your risk) . . .
- The type of vegetables you should be eating (forget the corn and go for the broccoli) . . .
- The "killer" foods and additives you should get rid of . . .
- The specific supplements that can level the playing field in the fight against prostate cancer . . .
Just a few more of the things you'll see in this issue:
- WARNING: This certain type of sexual activity increases your risk of prostate cancer . . .
- 5 powerful inflammation-fighters that can dramatically reduce your prostate cancer risk . . .
- Milk drinker? This bizarre link to prostate cancer will surprise you (particularly if you prefer non-fat milk) . . .
- Studies show this safe treatment is as good as — if not better than —conventional prostate cancer treatment such as chemotherapy and radiation (plus, you don't have to worry about those severe side effects) . . .
- 2 factors that can change a relatively slow-growing prostate cancer into a highly malignant one with a poorer prognosis . . .
- Why a swollen, enlarged prostate greatly increases your risk of developing prostate cancer . . .
- 2 cancer-fighting nutrient combos that help you fight back against cancer (especially important if you make frequent trips to the bathroom at night) . . .
- The little-known test to rule out prostate cancer (it's NOT PSA, which isn't as accurate as originally assumed) . . .
- LOX and COX — the inflammatory enzymes that could be putting your health — and your prostate — in jeopardy . . .
- The real reason why Chinese and Japanese men have one of the world's lowest incidences of prostate cancer (hint: it's NOT due to soy consumption) . . .
- 5 ways to lower your PSA naturally . . .
- Why eating fruit may increase your risk of prostate cancer . . .
- And much, much more . . .
Get Dr. Blaylock's Special Prostate Cancer Issue Now!
Thanks for Telling It
Like It Is!
"I just subscribed and am really learning a lot from your articles. Thanks so much for telling it like it is!" — Karen M.
Valuable information like this is why I depend on Dr. Blaylock's monthly health newsletter — to give me the honest-to-goodness truth.
And that's why I encourage you to consider using this information (and then recommending it to your friends and loved ones, particularly the men in your life concerned with prostate cancer).
Especially because you won't get the real truth anywhere else . . .
That's Why You're a Newsmax Subscriber
You can't expect straight answers from traditional media coverage and quick sound bites. You know this, or you wouldn't be a Newsmax subscriber.
You probably know that the mega-drug companies spend billions of dollars on ads with the traditional media. It seems like every time you turn on the TV, you're likely to see a commercial for some drug or another — something to help you sleep, something to help your cholesterol, something to help you maintain an erection . . .
Passed His Physical with Flying Colors . . .
"As a satisfied subscriber to your Blaylock Wellness Report I have benefited from your wise advice. Last year I had a complete physical and passed with flying colors. My personal physician said that my heart and cardio system was that of a 25 year old." — James B. (age 46)
Even when searching for information on the computer (even on prostate cancer), your search is likely to turn up dozens of websites sponsored by pharmaceutical companies selling their particular "solution."
And the medical journals your doctor probably subscribes to come literally infested with drug ads as well.
All those commercials and print ads equal big money — and obviously, the media and the journals don't want to give that up!
Thank goodness Dr. Blaylock says "thanks but no thanks" to the medical establishment. And he's no shill for the traditional media, either.
We at Newsmax consider him somewhat of a medical renegade, because he says "NO" to:
- Commissions or payment for any of the products he recommends.
- Money from the multi-billion dollar drug companies.
- Medical "research" funded by Big Pharma.
Most important of all, he has NO conflict of interest. And that's a refreshing change, isn't it?
Discover the Truth About Prostate Cancer Now!
Smart Natural Solutions for the Health Issues
That Concern You Most
Each month with The Blaylock Wellness Report, you'll receive Dr. Blaylock's briefing on the latest cutting-edge research (particularly the helpful findings that never make it into the nightly news).
And you'll get his personal recommendations for:
- Beneficial nutrients and special supplements
- Simple lifestyle changes that make a difference . . .
- Easy dietary measures — what to eat, and what to avoid . . .
- Drug and treatment facts you should know about . . .
- Dealing with your doctor to get the best care possible . . .
All the things that will keep you in control of your own health. The same information he would give to a member of his own family . . .
Every month, Dr. Blaylock tackles major health issues that could affect you and those you love — like diabetes, cancer, headaches, strokes, high blood pressure, Alzheimer's disease, high cholesterol, and dozens more timely conditions.
And with his special "Ask Dr. Blaylock" section, you'll also have the opportunity to submit your questions for him to answer in the newsletter.
Best of all, The Blaylock Wellness Report costs so little that all Newsmax readers can afford it.
Newsmax Quality Health Information
for Only 13 Cents Per Day
Our Newsmax subscribers qualify for the best pricing on this monthly newsletter.
only 13 cents a day — $4 a month
— you'll have instant, round-the-clock access to Dr. Blaylock's monthly newsletter, The Blaylock Wellness Report.
Where else can a mere 13 cents help you
save thousands of dollars
on worthless — and potentially dangerous — drugs, bogus supplements, or unproven treatments?
Best of all, 12 issues are yours for only $4 a month — $49.95 for the entire year!
That's more than fair, wouldn't you agree?
And, if you subscribe for two years, you can slash the price even more — to $3.29 per month, or $79.95 for 24 monthly issues.
Don't Wait — Grab Dr. Blaylock's Newsletter Instantly
No matter which subscription you take, you can access The Blaylock Wellness Report easily over the web anytime you'd like. We also email it to you monthly as a convenient PDF attachment you can save to your hard drive for easy reference.
If you prefer, you can have the print edition of this Newsmax publication mailed to you for less than 50 cents additional per month (or even less with your 2-year subscription).
If that's not enough to convince you, how about our Newsmax guarantee?
Your Satisfaction is Totally Guaranteed
If you're not convinced yet, this should reassure you:
we'll lift the risk from your shoulders and place it squarely on ours!
At any point, if you don't feel you're getting much more in value than your small investment from this unbiased, cutting-edge health and wellness newsletter, you may cancel your subscription — with no obligation . . . and keep ALL the reports you've received.
We'll send you back a pro-rated refund on the unused portion of the subscription price you paid. No hassles and no hard feelings.
But just to make a great offer even greater, we'll sweeten the pot even more.
You'll Also Get Free Online Access to ALL
Previously-Published Blaylock Wellness Reports
That means you get a
"Free Pass" to all the previous newsletters
Dr. Blaylock has written. He's covered hundreds of health topics affecting people just like you.
Here's just a small sample of the high-quality information you'll get (these reports sell individually for $15.00 — but you get them free!):
Cholesterol Drugs Are Dangerous
Do you have a cholesterol problem? Then you must read Dr. Blaylock's report and learn about the all-natural supplement that reduces cholesterol without using dangerous statin drugs.
- The right — and the wrong — reasons to treat high cholesterol with statin medications (Hint: The right reason isn't to pay for some drug company bigwig's box seats at the pro games!).
- How having low cholesterol is not only bad for you . . . but can be just as dangerous, if not more so, than having elevated cholesterol levels.
- Why the "supposed" dangers of dietary cholesterol have been vastly exaggerated (Hint: There's big money involved!).
- And much, much more . . .
Health Exams That Can Save Your Life
The next time you see your doctor, you need to ask for these tests — the ones your own doctor may not know about!
You'll also discover:
- The 4 "EXTRA" cardiovascular tests you must have to minimize your risk of heart attack and stroke (unfortunately, your doctor probably won't do them unless you specially request them by name) . . .
- SPECIAL WARNING FOR MEN: Why the PSA test for your prostate may be misleading (and 10 supplements to tell that prostate inflammation goodbye) . . .
- Better than mammograms! Four near-secret tests that are better and safer — and no more "smashed breast," either . . .
- Why having a yearly physical exam could lead to unnecessary testing resulting in complications . . . even death . . .
- And much, much more . . .
Prevent Cancer Before It's Too Late
Cancer is NOT inevitable. You can avoid this deadly disease if you have the right information. Read Dr. Blaylock's special double report now!
- 6 oils you should ban from your kitchen if you want to avoid cancer (and the 2 oils you should never be without) . . .
- The single thing you can do to slash your cancer risk by 50% . . .
- What much-loved meal accompaniment increases your risk of developing cancer by a whopping 190%?
- A common spice that contains a powerful substance scientists have determined to be one of the most powerful cancer inhibitors found yet . . .
- Which one factor correlates to the early development of aggressive prostate cancer (This could actually cut your lifespan in half) . . .
- Plus much more . . .
Omega-3: Nature's Miracle Panacea
Are you worried about having a heart attack or stroke? Do you or a loved one suffer from depression? This one disease-preventing supplement can put a skidding stop to these problems (and many others) — and maybe even change your whole life.
Dr. Blaylock will share things with you in this issue like:
- 3 easy steps you can take to balance your good fat/bad fat ratio (it's really simple, once you get it) . . .
- The healthy supplemental oil your kids will actually take without a fight . . .
- How certain dietary fats can affect your brain chemistry (once you understand why, you can take your health to the next level!) . . .
- How bipolar disorder has been linked to low levels of specific dietary fats and can be treated by simple nutritional correction . . .
- And much more . . .
Eliminate Hypertension Forever!
The Natural Approach to Curing High Blood Pressure
50% of Americans are at risk for this killer. Do you know which natural supplement will lower your blood pressure inexpensively — and with no dangerous side effects?
In this issue, you'll discover:
- The natural and vital supplement that has demonstrated such dramatic improvement in cardiac function that some people have used it to avoid heart transplants . . .
- 11 ways to control hypertension naturally and safely, with methods confirmed by carefully conducted clinical tests . . .
- How the statistics medical experts use to measure blood pressure can be shockingly deceptive . . .
- Plus, dozens of other useful gems to improve and maintain your health . . .
We're making it easy for you because we're convinced you'll quickly see for yourself how invaluable this newsletter will be to you and your family. (Maybe you'll even recommend it to your friends . . . )
Your Newsletter Has Opened Our Eyes . . .
"I want you to know that your newsletters have opened my husband's and my eyes to the importance of nutrition in our lives and our children's lives. Before I found you through the Newsmax organization, I felt like I was getting slanted information. Your newsletters are always so objective and forthright (give me truth, I can handle the facts — to heck with the PC crowd!!!)." — Elizabeth R. from Houston
So don't throw away this opportunity to protect yourself and your loved ones, with the latest unbiased insider information, the most recent research studies (he'll tell you which ones are sheer nonsense), and simple strategies to extend and enrich your life.
And please don't wait to hear the news from your doctor, who doesn't have the time to read a fraction of the studies Dr. Blaylock monitors.
Right now, you can grab your own copy of this urgent report: "Prostate Cancer: Fighting Back"
Dr. Blaylock can supply the knowledge you need. All you have to do is take action.
Is it a deal?
Remember, you'll also receive your Free Bonus Report with your no-risk subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report.
Click Here For Your Guaranteed
No-Risk Subscription Right Now