Breakthrough new studies reveal how you can . . .
Protect Your Brain From
Parkinson's and Other
When both of Russell Blaylock's parents died from Parkinson's disease, this respected neurosurgeon set out to discover the hidden causes of this devastating neurological disorder, which now is reaching epidemic proportions.
He uncovered little-known environmental "triggers" that cause brain inflammation and cognitive decline — and the simple steps anyone can take to increase brain energy . . . improve brain blood flow . . . reduce free radical damage . . . and promote repair of a damaged brain.
A recent study found that the incidence of neurodegenerative diseases such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's, and Lou Gehrig's, has increased in far greater numbers than previously suspected.
Most of these diseases are age related, meaning that their incidence is much higher as we age, especially after 50.
Today, about 1 million people are suffering from Parkinson's disease alone, with 50,000 new cases diagnosed each year.
What is even more frightening is that these devastating neurological disorders are occurring at much earlier ages than previously seen. Some victims are in their 20s and 30s.
Alzheimer's is the No. 1 neurodegenerative disease, but Parkinson's is a close second. What the medical profession cannot seem to get in its collective head is that, for every full-blown incidence, there are hundreds of cases that are less severe but that interfere with one's enjoyment of life.
We use such benign terms as "age-related cognitive decline" to describe conditions that are just short of full-blown Parkinson's disease. And we say that old people who walk slowly, have balance problems, and develop minor tremors are just "getting on in years."
What we don't acknowledge is the total devastation that neurological diseases can cause in many families.
New Breakthroughs in Fighting Parkinson's
and Other Neurological Diseases
World-renowned neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock reveals amazing new medical breakthroughs in his FREE special report, Parkinson's Disease — You Can Fight Back. These groundbreaking discoveries could make a dramatic difference if you or someone you love suffers from Parkinson's.
Here's just a small sample of the crucial, potentially life-saving information you will gain in this exciting FREE report:
- The important role that excitotoxicity plays in the development of neurological disease . . .
- The growing evidence that vaccinations can dramatically increase one's risk of developing a devastating neurodegenerative disease . . .
- Why diseases such as Parkinson's begin attacking your brain cells decades before any symptoms develop . . .
- The hidden link between a high-protein diet and Parkinson's . . .
- The importance of washing fruits adequately to remove pesticide residues that may be destroying your brain cells . . .
- 11 major supplements known to reduce inflammation, increase brain energy, improve brain blood flow, reduce free radical damage, and promote repair of the damaged brain . . .
- The most important vitamin you simply must take to avoid or repair damage caused by neurological diseases . . .
- The truth about bioidentical hormones and their role in preventing neurological problems . . .
- A little-known fact about chocolate — and why it can increase your risk of getting Parkinson's disease . . .
- And lots, lots MORE!
That's just a small sampling of all the potentially life-changing information you'll receive in this amazing special report.
And the best part is we'll send you a complimentary Dr. Blaylock's special report, Parkinson's Disease — You Can Fight Back.
And it gets even better . . . you'll also receive a bonus . . .
A 3-Month Trial of The Blaylock Wellness Report
With your free copy of Parkinson's Disease — You Can Fight Back, you also get a 3-month trial subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report.
Each month in The Blaylock Wellness Report, Dr. Blaylock offers you incredibly vital health information.
In The Blaylock Wellness Report you'll find out the latest on:
- Heart disease prevention
- The natural cure for high blood pressure
- The truth about cholesterol and the dangers of many prescription drugs
- The best medical tests your doctor must give you
- Cancer prevention and alternative treatments
- How brain diseases like Alzheimer's and Parkinson's can be prevented
- Diabetes, joint pain, weight loss and dozens of other health topics!
Dr. Russell L. Blaylock is a respected medical doctor who is unafraid to challenge establishment thinking. He doesn't parrot what the New England Journal of Medicine — which receives heavy subsidies in advertisements — claims.
Dr. Blaylock is a nationally recognized, board-certified neurosurgeon, health practitioner, author and lecturer. He has more than a quarter-century of medical experience.
His credentials include 26 years of experience in neurosurgery, editorship of the respected Journal of American Physicians and Surgeons and Journal of the American Nutraceutical Association.
Dr. Blaylock edits The Blaylock Wellness Report because he believes that too many Americans are not getting the best advice for preventing and dealing with cancer, heart disease, diabetes, brain diseases such as Parkinson's and Alzheimer's, and dozens of health problems now plaguing the American people.
And remember, this trial subscription costs you NOTHING.
Dr. Blaylock receives no funding from the pharmaceutical industry. He has no deals to sell you the health products he may recommend.
He just gives you the best cutting-edge science that shows how you can improve your health — and possibly live longer.
Every month, you can count on Dr. Blaylock and The Blaylock Wellness Report to provide you with the alternative health answers you need.
Claim Your FREE Report With Special Offer!
YES, please send my FREE copy of Parkinson's Disease — You Can Fight Back. I understand I will only pay $4.95 for shipping and handling. I will also receive a 3-month trial subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $54.95 for the first year (12 issues) of The Blaylock Wellness Report and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.