When Someone You
Love Has Cancer
Perhaps it’s your good friend, or your aunt, or your sister.
Perhaps it’s the man or woman you married — for better or for worse.
Regardless, someone’s life has now shifted forever. This person you’re so fond of heard those three words “you have cancer.”
When cancer strikes, life changes in the blink of an eye.
Priorities change when mortality whispers in your ear. Deciding what’s for dessert — or whether to hit the yard sales next weekend? No longer important . . .
Everything else takes a back seat when your focus shifts to basic issues of coping and surviving.
Your dear one may feel scared or angry or helpless. And you may feel the same.
Of course, you want desperately to help.
You may run errands, and take her to medical appointments. You can listen while she talks or vents or cries.
You can assure him of your love and support. “I’m there for you” might be one of the most important phrases you ever utter.
At times, the person with cancer may reject your help. He might shut down emotionally and refuse to discuss the disease. You cannot take it personally, no matter how powerless you feel. His world has just exploded.
At some point, however, your loved one will have questions that need answers.
Will You Be Ready to Lend Support?
A cancer diagnosis demands immediate action. It doesn’t care if you are prepared or not.
In fact, the cancer sufferer will be bombarded with decisions that must be made — even before the gut-punch of shock wears off.
These urgent decisions will impact:
- How the cancer will be typed, staged, and treated
- The quality of life your friend or loved one will experience after treatment
- Even whether he or she will be one of the fortunate ones who survive
And the decisions, the options, the different choices to wade through and act on — or not . . .
Well, they don’t end following diagnosis. They continue relentlessly throughout the course of care and beyond. So much to worry about, so easy to feel overwhelmed . . .
It’s not your fault — no one ever said you had to prepare.
After seeing many friends develop cancer over the last decade, award-winning medical writer Charlotte Libov also felt powerless and unprepared.
She saw firsthand the emotional toll cancer takes on its victims — and on the people who love them.
As a patient advocate, Libov has been on a mission to help those with critical health issues for decades. After her own open heart surgery 20 years ago, she wrote the ground-breaking Women’s Heart Book to help other women cope with heart disease.
And over her years of researching and writing about medical problems, she has seen the writing on the wall . . .
Cancer Is Quickly Overtaking Heart Disease
as the No. 1 Cause of Death in the US
In fact, a recent study reported in the British Journal of Cancer shocked the public when it predicted that 50% of all adults will be diagnosed with cancer.
Last year, over 1½ million people in the U.S. received this dreadful diagnosis. And over half a million Americans died from cancer during the year.
Because of these disturbing developments, Libov channeled all those powerless feelings into action by writing her new book
She doesn’t want to see anyone suffer through the cancer experience alone or unprepared — ever again.
gives you the information, the tools, the power . . .
Everything you need to help your loved one or friend not only in the early days following diagnosis, but all the way through the course of treatment — and beyond.
The information in this book could mean the difference between beating this nasty disease . . . or not. That’s why Newsmax Health has reserved a copy of
for you — while that magic window of opportunity to help your friend or loved one remains open.
Although this 368-page softcover book retails for $19.95, Newsmax has made special arrangements to ship it out to you right away at
with your new or renewal subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report.
Your copy of
will empower you to become a better support system for your ill friend, a steadier shoulder to lean on. You’ll be much more equipped to help your loved one answer critical questions such as these:
- Who is the best doctor to treat their particular type of cancer?
- Where should they go to get the best treatment that offers the highest chance for survival — a local oncologist or a large cancer center?
- What treatment regimen is best for their type of cancer?
- What type of side effects can they expect?
- Should your loved one get a second (or even a third) opinion?
- How will the cancer diagnosis affect the entire family?
In short, this incredible resource will provide you and your loved one with a powerful informed plan to go from cancer patient to cancer survivor.
A Step-by-Step Power Plan to Beat Cancer
It’s a jungle out there. Cancer is not just one disease. There are more than 100 different types of cancer, each requiring its own specialized treatment regimen.
Survival Guide, you will receive a basic foundation for understanding cancer, no matter which type you, your friend, or your loved one happen to be dealing with.
You will learn the common features shared by most cancers, and hear about the latest methods of treating cancer. These include traditional surgery, radiation, and chemotherapy — plus state-of-the-art targeted treatments.
You will also discover the latest on complementary and alternative treatments and the crucial questions you must ask your doctor.
In the second part of this book, you will find vital information on 13 types of cancer. This includes the “big four” that are most common: breast, lung, prostate, and colon.
also contains facts about other types that are not as common but are most deadly — brain cancer, ovarian cancer, and melanoma.
Plus, you’ll find information about bladder cancer, leukemia, non-Hodgkin’s lymphoma, soft tissue sarcoma, testicular cancer, and uterine cancer.
There’s also a comprehensive resource list dealing with all aspects of cancer. You’ll see where to find support groups and mentoring, survivor organizations, cancer treatment centers, research trials, help with alternative and integrative therapies, and much more.
Also critical to your loved one’s well-being, you will discover how to cope with the psychological and emotional effects of cancer. Covered topics include dealing with family and friends, and the role of faith in recovery.
And of vital importance to any cancer survivor, you will find . . .
Practical Tips to Help Your Special
Someone Remain Cancer-Free for Life
You will hear from many cancer survivors in this book — and see how they beat their cancer and have gone on to survive and thrive.
“The CANCER Survival Guide provides an informed perspective that will enlighten people at risk for cancer, patients already suffering from the disease, and their loved ones as well. By translating the latest scientific information into accessible language and practical advice, this important book will be the go-to guide for anyone navigating the threat of cancer and its consequences.”
— Gary W. Small, MD
And the news is encouraging. If you are diagnosed with cancer today, you are more likely to be cured than at any other time in history.
In fact, with targeted therapies, new breakthroughs, and the right information, 13.7 million people in the United States are beating cancer right now.
will do its level best to help you and your loved one join that group.
When you receive your FREE copy, you will discover:
- When to consider personal genetic testing after a cancer diagnosis . . .
- The statistics and prognosis for each particular type of cancer according to the stage of the disease . . .
- What you must know about tests used to diagnose your loved one’s specific type of cancer . . .
- Why it’s absolutely essential for the cancer patient to create a personal healthcare record (you’ll find a complete template to get you started) . . .
- Questions every cancer patient should ask the doctor after diagnosis and during treatment (because docs hardly ever offer this information on their own) . . .
- How best to deal with the rotten side effects of cancer treatment . . .
- What noted integrative physicians recommend when combining mainstream and alternative treatments for a comprehensive approach . . .
- What a cancer survivorship plan is (and why anyone with cancer needs one after completing cancer treatment) . . .
- How to access clinical research studies and learn about experimental treatments that could save your loved one’s life (find the little-known resource that helps locate the best clinical trial for a particular cancer type) . . .
- Best ways to deal mentally and emotionally with a cancer diagnosis . . .
- New targeted cancer therapies replacing conventional treatments (see when and how they can effectively be used) . . .
- Future medical problems cancer sufferers may develop according to the specific type of cancer and treatment they have — and how to avoid them . . .
- What a “patient resource navigator” is (see how to find one — and how having one can help your loved one deal with the day-to-day issues all cancer patients face) . . .
- How to deal with the fear of cancer recurrence . . .
- The key steps to take after treatment to increase the odds of living cancer-free indefinitely . . .
- For those who don’t have cancer now, see what you must do to prevent it . . .
- And much, much more . . .
You Will Also Receive 2 FREE Bonus Reports
Survival Guide, you will also receive two FREE Special Reports.
Your first Special Report, Cancer-Proof Your Body, is from the popular newsletter Health Radar — and is a $9.95 value.
Cancer-Proof Your Body
offers 15 simple tips and strategies from a leading cancer prevention researcher.
You will see:
- The single thing you should avoid eating that will decrease your cancer risk by a whopping 40% . . .
- Why you should avoid organ meats, certain nuts, and one tasty seafood . . .
- The type of tea that suppresses the growth and reproduction of cancer cells . . .
- How taking this one thing daily not only decreases your risk of getting cancer, but reduces progression of the disease in those who have it . . .
- And much, much more . . .
You will also receive a second FREE Special Report — Make Yourself Disease Proof. This is another $9.95 value.
In this Special Report from Health Radar, you will see a top Yale doctor’s plan to help you easily slash your risk of getting heart disease, cancer, and type 2 diabetes by 80%. You will find:
- The 10 simple rules for making yourself disease-proof from a leading expert in chronic disease prevention . . .
- What you should eat first at every dinner to curb your appetite and improve your health . . .
- How to determine what foods are healthy in just 5 seconds . . .
- 2 food substitutes that stop cancer in its tracks . . .
- And much more . . .
And that’s not all. You’ll also receive:
A 3-Month, Risk-Free Trial Subscription to Health Radar
Each month, the popular newsletter Health Radar provides you with the latest studies, updates, and medical advancements from the worlds of both conventional and alternative medicine.
In Health Radar, you’ll find easy-to-apply strategies to help you fight cancer, memory loss, arthritis, heart disease, depression, Alzheimer’s, high cholesterol, and many other health conditions.
The next THREE issues of Health Radar are on us as part of this special offer! Plus, you’ll gain three months’ access to the Health Radar online archives, housing over 60 past newsletter issues.
Health Radar bulges from cover to cover with tips and strategies that can help you eliminate your health worries, keep you out of the hospital — and your doctor’s office — and protect you from unnecessary treatments, dangerous pills and procedures, and sky-high medical costs.
Just agree to start or renew your subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report for one-year:
A One-Year Subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report for $54.95
Former neurosurgeon Dr. Russell Blaylock now focuses on natural and alternative treatments, nutrition, and getting to the root cause of disease.
Every month, you’ll get the inside scoop on health issues affecting you and your family: cancer, heart disease, diabetes, Alzheimer’s, weight problems, and other threats to your well-being.
And remember, you are under NO obligation to continue with either The Blaylock Wellness Report or Health Radar.
Now it’s decision time. And as you can imagine, this is a very popular offer. Please claim the complimentary copy of
we have reserved for you immediately, while we still have books left in our warehouse.
The sad truth is this: If you are an adult, you have a 1-in-2 chance of developing cancer during your lifetime. Cancer strikes your friends and loved ones. It strikes the Hollywood elite. And unfortunately, it could also find its way to you.
Don’t let cancer catch you unprepared and powerless.
You need the step-by-step plan to beating cancer this book offers you right now — so what are you waiting for?
Please Send My FREE Copy of
Plus the 2 FREE Special Reports and Subscriptions I’ve Been Promised!
YES! I want to be ready to help support my friends and loved ones survive a cancer diagnosis — and protect myself at the same time. Please send me the FREE copy of
and two FREE Special Reports for starting or renewing my subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report for $54.95. I also get a 3-month trial subscription to Health Radar.
Satisfaction Fully Guaranteed
You are under NO obligation to continue with The Blaylock Wellness Report or Health Radar. Your subscriptions are risk-free. If you’re unhappy with your subscription — for any reason — you may cancel in the first 30 days for a complete refund. And you get to keep all your free gifts no matter what you decide.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your subscriptions come with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you the lowest renewal rate then in effect for The Blaylock Wellness Report and $39.95 for the first year (12 issues) of Health Radar and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.