Suzanne Somers Reveals . . .
Top Anti-Aging Docs'
Secrets to Help You . . .
- Super-Boost Your Memory
- Naturally Treat Your Thyroid
- Eliminate Your Need for Prescription Drugs
- Plus Much More!
A $15 Value — Just Pay Shipping
Imagine: It's the year 2041.
Suzanne Somers is 94 years old. She is vibrantly healthy and active, with a sharp brain and strong bones.
Each day she wakes up happy, still ready to enjoy a wonderful, active life with her husband, Alan, a healthy centenarian.
Is this just some fantasy? A future too good to be true?
Suzanne will tell you it's not.
She'll tell you she expects a long and healthy future. That's because she jumped on the fast-moving train of breakthrough anti-aging medicine — and never looked back.
What Train Are You On?
Most Americans are riding the fast train to health disaster — and don't know how to jump off, Suzanne says.
We exist, to a large degree, at the whim of pharmaceutical drugs. One pill to help you sleep. One to help those aches and pains. Even one to make you feel less depressed.
Yet with all these pills, it's rare to find anyone physically or mentally thriving today. These drugs are merely Band-Aids, not solutions.
And ultimately, they lead you directly to the nursing home. Sitting in a wheelchair, drugged into a stupor, and left to die hopelessly sick and in pain.
This happens to thousands of Americans every day. It's downright common.
But pharmaceuticals are not the whole problem. Far from it.
Today we live under an unprecedented barrage of constant stress, pollution, and toxins. Chemicals in our air, the water we drink, the food we eat, even our homes.
At some point, your body no longer will be able to tolerate this toxic assault. It will rebel, and you will get sick.
It's not a matter of if, but rather when . . .
And even though we're living longer, who wants a long life without good health and a fully functioning brain?
It's Not Too Late to Start,
But It's Not Too Early, Either
I truly hope your life — and health — are NOT a train wreck right now. But I'm sure you've seen the wreckage affect some of your friends or loved ones.
Suzanne also has seen many friends, including a number of celebrities, fall victim to the worst maladies life has to offer.
Cancer. Heart disease. Alzheimer's and dementia. Far-too-early death.
And she doesn't want this fate to befall you.
That's why she's written BREAKTHROUGH: Eight Steps to Wellness — Life-Altering Secrets from Today's Cutting-Edge Doctors. A book that we'll send to you absolutely FREE (I'll tell you how in just a minute).
You may know that Suzanne is a friend of our very own Newsmax medical editor Dr. Russell Blaylock. She even interviewed him for a chapter in this and another of her books.
Suzanne, now in her early 60s, is a savvy businesswoman — and a cancer survivor.
Because of her own brush with serious disease, she had serious incentive to research the most cutting-edge, proven remedies and preventative care that you just don't hear about from your own doctor.
That's why I'm writing you today.
BREAKTHROUGH to Wellness
for the Rest of Your Life
In her book, BREAKTHROUGH: Eight Steps to Wellness
, Suzanne will open your eyes to longevity medicine. And particularly the latest research about bioidentical hormones.
In fact, step No. 1 in her book (for both men and women) is to replace what you lose to aging with bioidentical hormones.
Bioidentical hormone replacement is the cornerstone of breakthrough medicine.
Hormonal imbalance puts you at risk for a number of health issues — and accelerated aging.
And I'm not talking just about sex hormones such as testosterone, estrogen, and progesterone.
No, these are important, but they're still considered "minor" hormones.
You also must deal with major hormones, such as the thyroid, adrenals, and cortisol.
Unfortunately, most doctors prescribe synthetic hormones. But because synthetic hormones do not replicate what our bodies produce, they not only are ineffective but also actually can cause harm (as you'll see).
Along with the subject of bioidentical hormone replacement, Suzanne will make sure you also discover:
- How to avoid dangerous chemicals and how to detoxify your body . . .
- How to take nutrition seriously . . .
- How you can create a healthy GI tract . . .
- Why you should avoid pharmaceutical drugs unless absolutely necessary . . .
- Why you need to supplement your diet . . .
- Why you should exercise regularly . . .
- How to get proper sleep . . .
She'll help you start with baby steps, simple changes you can make to restore your energy and good health, no matter your age.
Claim Suzanne Somers' BREAKTHROUGH Today — Absolutely FREE!
BREAKTHROUGH Health Secrets — Yours FREE!
(a $15.00 value)
You could go down to Borders or Barnes & Noble and pick up this soft cover, 450-page book for $15.00. But why waste your hard-earned money doing that?
Not when we'll send it to you absolutely FREE! You can grab it here through this special link (you just pay a small shipping fee).
Plus, have it conveniently delivered right to your door.
But let me share with you a bit more about what you'll see in BREAKTHROUGH: Eight Steps to Wellness.
In this book, Suzanne interviews pre-eminent anti-aging doctors from all over the world.
She spent months probing their brains to discover the best ways to maintain great health throughout your entire lifespan.
Somers' experts hand you the latest tips, tricks, and strategies to keep you feeling young in body and mind — and at the top of your game.
- You'll hear from Dr. Jonathan Wright, best known as the doctor who introduced bioidentical hormones to America. Dr. Wright will show you how to best use his philosophy of "using nature's tools to promote health" — particularly when it comes to the conditions we associate with aging. He'll offer you a plethora of tips, including the most current info on cell therapy that can rejuvenate glands and organs that are no longer functioning properly.
- The book also features Dr. Ron Rothenberg, whose specialty is preventive and regenerative medicine, which is really about keeping you happy and healthy as long as possible. In essence, you no longer have to degrade as you age. And the sooner you start to fight back against aging, the more you're able to avoid the conditions of frailty. Hormones are the backbone of his program for both men and women, and you'll see how to keep them balanced.
- Then there's our own Dr. Russell Blaylock, editor of the Newsmax Blaylock Wellness Report. Dr. Blaylock truly understands the effects chemicals have on your brain, because of his long career as a brain surgeon. In this 23-page interview with Suzanne, you'll see how common foods and even beverages such as diet soda are loaded with chemicals that literally excite your brain cells to death (or break down your DNA to cause cancer). This is scary stuff you really need to know.
Besides these three experts, BREAKTHROUGH also offers more than a dozen other big names in longevity medicine.
Plus, you'll also find a jampacked resource section with anti-aging practitioners from around the country.
And BREAKTHROUGH doesn't cover just generalities but goes deep into the specifics of the most innovative and cutting edge anti-aging discoveries.
Here are just a few of the gems you'll discover:
- Macular degeneration is primarily an eye disorder, right? Sorry.
See why potential blindness actually starts in your stomach . . .
- How andropause (failure to produce enough testosterone in men) is a lethal disease . . .
- WARNING: See why women with low estrogen suffer higher risk for
Alzheimer's disease . . .
- The truth about age-related hearing loss — could it be corrected by restoring
this little-known hormone in your adrenal gland?
- The "lithium secret" (a trace element known for helping those with bipolar
disorder can actually help protect your nerve cells — and prevent memory loss) . . .
- How banking your own stem cells could provide you with "biological insurance" . . .
- Four keys to help offset hair loss in older women . . .
- How a simple skin condition predicts if you'll get Type 2 diabetes with 80% accuracy . . .
- Why there is no "postmenopause" — unless you are dead . . .
- A nearly unknown way to protect yourself from recurrent breast cancer . . .
- The secret nutrient that eliminates your sugar cravings, almost like magic . . .
- How a simple spice may help prevent every common disease you can name . . .
- How to retrain yourself to sleep well again (and the one critical step
nearly everyone misses) . . .
- Human growth hormone gets a bad rap that is largely undeserved — should
you be taking it during the second half of your life? . . .
- If you're experiencing a lack of energy, you need to read about the dangers of flat-lining your adrenal glands (and how to repair them with hormonal supplements) . . .
- How drinking coffee and alcohol can abnormally raise your level of female hormones
(even if you're male) . . .
- Male menopause is a myth, right? WRONG! See why you must take andropause seriously (particularly if you've experienced fatigue or sexual problems) . . .
- The near-magic solution to fibrocystic disease of the breast
(you won't believe how simple it is) . . .
- This cheap over-the-counter remedy can help improve your chances of
surviving colon cancer (and no, it's not a nutritional supplement) . . .
- Your best red wine choice to help prevent prostate cancer . . .
- Why so many menopausal women contract fibromyalgia (and how to stop
this painful and debilitating disorder in its tracks) . . .
- Drinking 8 ounces per day of this tasty juice helps prevent and reverse
atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries . . .
- The little-known link between diet soda and brain cancer (just one
diet soda can kill your brain's neurons within six to eight hours) . . .
- Why obesity should be classified as a brain chemical disorder . . .
- How adding an average of three spices per meal can transform your
foods into delicious superfoods . . .
- Why those headaches you get could actually be caused by your . . . gallbladder . . .
- Four simple and easy keys to end constipation permanently (did you know
you should have two bowel movements a day?) . . .
- CAUTION: Lack of libido is a known factor for poor health (see why, if you are hormonally balanced, your sex drive should be at least an 8 out of 10) . . .
- Why you should consume at least a teaspoon of sea salt every day
(plus, see the two best kinds) . . .
- Seven ways to detoxify your body from the environmental assaults you face on a daily basis . . .
Wow . . . this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the life-empowering tips and strategies you'll see in BREAKTHROUGH.
And if you're still on the fence, let me help you hop over it with this complimentary bonus gift . . .
FREE 3-Month Trial Subscription
to The Blaylock Wellness Report
In BREAKTHROUGH, you'll read about Dr. Blaylock's passion for helping you outwit the demons of aging.
And in every issue of The Blaylock Wellness Report, you'll also get Dr. Blaylock's straightforward recommendations for simple dietary solutions that will keep you in control of your own health, along with easy lifestyle changes and effective nutritional supplements.
No baloney — no media hype — no pretense . . . Just good, old-fashioned truth and integrity you can believe in.
Dr. Blaylock understands the inner workings of the traditional medical model.
That's because, before Dr. Blaylock retired, he was a highly esteemed neurosurgeon with a flourishing medical practice, one he maintained for more than 20 years.
With your three free issues of The Blaylock Wellness Report (a $13.50 value), you'll get:
- The latest unbiased information on crucial health topics
- The most recent medical research studies (Dr. Blaylock will tell you which ones are sheer nonsense — and why . . .)
- Simple strategies to rejuvenate and take charge of your life
Of course, I'm convinced that once you see the quality of information you receive, you'll become a regular subscriber to Dr. Blaylock's newsletter. However, you're under no obligation to do so.
And if that's not enough, how about a guarantee?
Grab Suzanne Somers' BREAKTHROUGH Now — Click Here!
It's decision time — so what are you waiting for? Discover these anti-aging secrets directly from today's cutting-edge doctors. Just one of their health tips could be enough to extend, change — or even save — your life.
To your long and healthy life,
At Newsmax Health
P.S. We have only limited copies of BREAKTHROUGH: 8 Steps to Wellness available for our 2.5 million health-savvy Newsmax readers. Claim your own FREE copy of Suzanne's life-changing book — plus your free bonuses right now before they're gone.
Claim Your FREE Book With Special Offer!
YES! Please send my FREE copy of BREAKTHROUGH: 8 Steps to Wellness. I understand I will only pay $4.95 for shipping and handling. Plus an added bonus, I will also receive a 3-month trial subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $54.95 for the first year (12 issues) of The Blaylock Wellness Report and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.