Breakthrough Wellness Requires
Taking Your Thyroid Seriously
Suzanne Somers Interviews Top Anti-Aging
Docs Who Reveal New Strategies to:
- Keep Your Thyroid and Other Crucial Hormones Balanced
- Become Healthier as You Age, Rather Than Deteriorate Physically and Mentally
- Lead a Longer, Happier, Active Life
A $15 Value — Just Pay Shipping
Gain 5 pounds in a week despite a near-perfect diet?
Suzanne Somers says it happens to her — even though she eats exceedingly well — when one of her hormones is "off."
The hormone? It's her thyroid.
Actually, the thyroid, a butterfly-shaped gland in your neck, doesn't secrete just one hormone, but several.
And if your thyroid isn't up to par, you could well be experiencing some of these symptoms of low thyroid:
- Weight gain (no matter what you do to prevent it)
- Fatigue and lack of energy
- Feeling cold constantly or being intolerant to heat
- Dry, swollen, or thickened skin
- Chronic joint or muscle pain
- Hair loss (even in women)
- Puffy eyes
- And dozens of other symptoms, including serious ones such as heart problems, repeated infections, even mental disorders
Why Is the Thyroid a Major Hormone?
In Suzanne Somers' New York Times best-selling book, BREAKTHROUGH: Eight Steps to Wellness, she discusses a number of hormones — both major and minor.
Your minor hormones include estrogen, progesterone, testosterone, pregnenolone, DHEA, melatonin, and human growth hormone (HGH). They may sound complicated, but Suzanne and her experts break them down into understandable subjects.
And of course, these hormones may not seem so 'minor' if you have a deficiency of one or more of them in your body. They're certainly important to your overall health.
But if your thyroid hormones run too high or too low for too long, you are at risk of death —
seriously . . .
That's why your thyroid — and other major hormones such as your adrenals, cortisol, and insulin — are so crucial to your well-being.
Of ALL Your Hormones,
Your Thyroid Is Most Important
Your thyroid stimulates energy production in your cells that is basic to life. It also maintains your body's temperature at a relative constant.
"If your thyroid isn't working properly, it doesn't matter how well you eat or how much you exercise; your health will suffer."
— Suzanne Somers
Your immune system also depends on normal thyroid function, so thyroid problems leave you vulnerable to repeated infection.
Even abnormalities in genital development are governed by your thyroid gland.
And even such odd things as teenage acne or skin cancer can be related to low thyroid.
Plus, here's a surprise: 40 percent of women in the United States suffer from significant hair loss just because of low thyroid function.
And here's the really bad news: With aging, your thyroid function gets worse and worse. That's why it's so crucial to educate yourself about this hormone-producing gland — and take action when necessary.
Fortunately, there's good news.
Low Thyroid Can Be Corrected
Easily by Supporting Your Body's Own
Production With Bioidentical Hormones
Suzanne's book, BREAKTHROUGH: Eight Steps to Wellness, will open your eyes to longevity medicine. And particularly the latest research about bioidentical hormones — including thyroid hormones.
In fact, Step One in her book (for both men and women) is to replace what you lose to aging with bioidentical hormones.
Bioidentical hormone replacement is the cornerstone of breakthrough medicine.
"All adults from middle age on need to put back the hormones they have lost through aging, stress, and the environmental assault."
— Suzanne Somers
Hormonal imbalance puts you at risk for a number of health issues — and accelerated aging.
Unfortunately, most conventional doctors prescribe synthetic hormones.
But because they do not replicate what our bodies produce, synthetic hormones are not only ineffective but can actually cause you harm (as you'll hear about in Suzanne's book).
And of course, pharmaceutical companies are not interested in bioidentical hormones, because they are non-patentable, and therefore don't make the billions in profits that come with prescription drugs.
They even preach against them, making it difficult to locate a doctor who understands true breakthrough and anti-aging medicine. (Fortunately, Suzanne has a resource section to help you locate a knowledgeable practitioner.)
And along with the subject of bioidentical hormone replacement, Suzanne will make sure you also discover:
- How to avoid dangerous chemicals that can make you sick (and how to detoxify your body) . . .
- How to take nutrition seriously (without feeling like your punishing yourself) . . .
- How you can create a healthy GI tract . . .
- Why you should avoid pharmaceutical drugs unless absolutely necessary . . .
- Why you really need to supplement your diet . . .
- Why you should exercise regularly . . .
- How to get proper sleep . . .
She'll help you start with baby steps, simple changes you can make to restore your energy and good health, no matter your age.
You may know that Suzanne is a friend of our very own Newsmax medical editor Dr. Russell Blaylock. She even interviewed him for a chapter in this and another of her books.
That's how we got an incredible opportunity to pass on her book to you now.
Claim Suzanne Somers' BREAKTHROUGH
FREE With Special Offer!
You could go down to Borders or Barnes & Noble and pick up this life-saving book for $15. But why waste your hard-earned money doing that?
Not when we've made sure you can grab it here through this special offer for FREE (except a small shipping and handling fee).
Plus, have it conveniently delivered right to your door.
But let me share with you a bit more about what you'll see in BREAKTHROUGH: Eight Steps to Wellness — Life-Altering Secrets from Today's Cutting-Edge Doctors.
In this book, Suzanne interviews pre-eminent anti-aging doctors from all over the world.
She spent months probing their brains to discover the best ways to maintain great health throughout your entire lifespan.
Somers' experts hand you the latest tips, tricks, and strategies to keep you feeling young in body and mind — and at the top of your game.
- You'll hear from Dr. Jonathan Wright, best known as the doctor who introduced bioidentical hormones to America. Dr. Wright will show you how to use his philosophy of "using nature's tools to promote health" — particularly when it comes to the conditions we associate with aging. He'll offer you a plethora of tips, including the most current info on cell therapy that can rejuvenate glands and organs that are no longer functioning properly.
- And Dr. Ron Rothenberg, whose specialty is preventive and regenerative medicine, which is really about keeping you happy and healthy as long as possible. In essence, you no longer have to degrade as you age. And the sooner you start to fight back against aging, the more you're able to avoid the conditions of frailty. Hormones are the backbone of his program for both men and women, and you'll see how to keep them balanced.
- Then there's our own Dr. Russell Blaylock, editor of the Newsmax Blaylock Wellness Report. Dr. Blaylock truly understands the effects chemicals have on your brain, because of his long career as a brain surgeon. In this 23-page interview with Suzanne, you'll see how common foods and even beverages such as diet soda are loaded with chemicals that literally excite your brain cells to death (or break down your DNA to cause cancer). This is scary stuff you really need to know.
Along with these three experts, in BREAKTHROUGH, you'll also hear from more than a dozen other big names in longevity medicine.
Plus, you'll also find a jampacked resource section with anti-aging practitioners from around the country.
And BREAKTHROUGH doesn't cover just generalities but rather, goes deep into the specifics of the most innovative and cutting edge anti-aging discoveries.
Here are just a few of the gems you'll discover:
- Macular degeneration is primarily an eye disorder, right? Sorry.
See why potential blindness actually starts in your stomach . . .
- How andropause (failure to produce enough testosterone in men) is a lethal disease . . .
- WARNING: See why women with low estrogen suffer higher risk for
Alzheimer's disease . . .
- The truth about age-related hearing loss — could it be corrected by restoring
this little-known hormone in your adrenal gland?
- The "lithium secret" (a trace element known for helping those with bipolar
disorder can actually help protect your nerve cells — and prevent memory loss) . . .
- How banking your own stem cells could provide you with "biological insurance" . . .
- Four keys to help offset hair loss in older women . . .
- How a simple skin condition predicts if you'll get Type 2 diabetes with 80% accuracy . . .
- Why there is no "postmenopause" — unless you are dead . . .
- A nearly unknown way to protect yourself from recurrent breast cancer . . .
- The secret nutrient that eliminates your sugar cravings, almost like magic . . .
- How a simple spice may help prevent every common disease you can name . . .
- How to retrain yourself to sleep well again (and the one critical step
nearly everyone misses) . . .
- Human growth hormone gets a bad rap that is largely undeserved — should
you be taking it during the second half of your life? . . .
- If you're experiencing a lack of energy, you need to read about the dangers of flat-lining your adrenal glands (and how to repair them with hormonal supplements) . . .
- How drinking coffee and alcohol can abnormally raise your level of female hormones
(even if you're male) . . .
- Male menopause is a myth, right? WRONG! See why you must take andropause seriously (particularly if you've experienced fatigue or sexual problems) . . .
- The near-magic solution to fibrocystic disease of the breast
(you won't believe how simple it is) . . .
- This cheap over-the-counter remedy can help improve your chances of
surviving colon cancer (and no, it's not a nutritional supplement) . . .
- Your best red wine choice to help prevent prostate cancer . . .
- Why so many menopausal women contract fibromyalgia (and how to stop
this painful and debilitating disorder in its tracks) . . .
- Drinking 8 ounces per day of this tasty juice helps prevent and reverse
atherosclerosis or hardening of the arteries . . .
- New help for non-orgasmic women (even after menopause or hysterectomy) . . .
- Seven ways to detoxify your body from the environmental assaults you face on a daily basis . . .
- The little-known link between diet soda and brain cancer (just one
diet soda can kill your brain's neurons within six to eight hours) . . .
- Why obesity should be classified as a brain chemical disorder . . .
- How adding an average of three spices per meal can transform your
foods into delicious superfoods . . .
- Why your headaches actually could be caused by your . . . gallbladder . . .
- Four simple and easy keys to end constipation permanently
(did you know you should have two bowel movements a day?) . . .
- CAUTION: Lack of libido is a known factor for poor health (see why if you are
hormonally balanced, your sex drive should be at least an eight out of 10) . . .
- Why you should consume at least a teaspoon of sea salt every day
(plus, see the two best kinds) . . .
Wow . . . this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the life-empowering tips and strategies you'll see in BREAKTHROUGH.
Grab Suzanne Somers' BREAKTHROUGH Now — Click Here!
And if you're still on the fence, let me help you hop over it with one more item you’ll receive:
A 3-Month Trial Subscription
to The Blaylock Wellness Report
In BREAKTHROUGH, you'll read about Dr. Blaylock's passion for helping you outwit the demons of aging.
And in every issue of The Blaylock Wellness Report, you'll also get Dr. Blaylock's straightforward recommendations for simple dietary solutions that will keep you in control of your own health, along with easy lifestyle changes and effective nutritional supplements.
I Count on BWR
"I count on The Blaylock Wellness Report
to be my primary source for health and wellness information. It has helped me slow down the progression of prostate cancer and helped me improve my immune system so I rarely get a cold or flu. That's a big deal because I'm 62 years old."
No baloney — no media hype — no pretense . . . Just good, old-fashioned truth and integrity you can believe in.
Dr. Blaylock understands the inner workings of the traditional medical model.
That's because, before Dr. Blaylock retired, he was a highly esteemed neurosurgeon with a flourishing medical practice, one he maintained for more than 20 years.
With your three issues of The Blaylock Wellness Report (a $13.50 value), you'll get:
- The latest unbiased information on crucial health topics
- The most recent medical research studies (Dr. Blaylock will tell you which ones are sheer nonsense — and why . . .)
- Simple strategies to rejuvenate and take charge of your life
Of course, I'm convinced that once you see the quality of information you receive, you'll become a regular subscriber to Dr. Blaylock's newsletter. However, you're under no obligation to do so.
It's decision time — so what are you waiting for? Discover these anti-aging secrets directly from today's cutting-edge doctors. Just one of their health tips could be enough to extend, change — or even save — your life.
Claim BREAKTHROUGH Right Now — Click Here!
To your long and healthy life,
At Newsmax Health
P.S. Please, for your health's sake, heed Suzanne's advice to take your thyroid and other hormones seriously. We only have a limited supply of BREAKTHROUGH: Eight Steps to Wellness available for our 2.5 million health-savvy Newsmax readers.
Claim Your FREE Book With Special Offer!
YES! Please send my FREE copy of BREAKTHROUGH: 8 Steps to Wellness. I understand I will only pay $4.95 for shipping and handling. Plus, I will also receive a 3-month trial subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription comes with convenient automatic renewal. At the end of your subscription, we'll notify you. If you want to keep the publication, do nothing and we'll renew your subscription using your credit/debit card on file and charge you $54.95 for the first year (12 issues) of The Blaylock Wellness Report and thereafter at the lowest renewal rate then in effect. There is no risk, you can cancel within the first six months for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.