Knock Out Cancer Now!
Suzanne Somers Gets Top Cancer Docs to
Share Their Newest Secrets to:
- Empower You to Make Smart Treatment Decisions
- Reduce Your Risk of Getting Cancer or Having a Recurrence
- Help You Increase Your Survival Prospects
"You have cancer . . . "
Probably the three scariest words you'll ever hear from your doctor.
The mix of emotions — vulnerability, fear, confusion — that comes with this diagnosis can bring you to your knees, no matter how strong a person you may think you are.
If you or a loved one hasn't experienced this nightmarish ordeal, consider yourself fortunate. So far . . .
I don't say that to be glum. It's a sad reality.
Fact is, cancer soon will become our No.1cause of death. Right now, cancer is the second-most-common killer in the U.S., responsible for 1 out of every 4 deaths.
We are NOT winning the war against cancer. Far from it. Death rates from cancer have barely budged during the past 50 to 60 years.
And each and every day, more than 1,500 Americans die of this horrid disease.
Failed by modern medicine's archaic approach . . .
Cut It Out, Burn It Out, Poison It Out
Sure, mainstream cancer medicine offers you its standard cookie-cutter approach: surgery, chemotherapy, radiation. One size fits all. And afterwards — if you survive that long — you get even more harsh drugs.
It's no wonder many cancer sufferers end up looking like concentration camp victims.
Plus, your risk of developing cancer increases as you age — frequently hitting you at a time in your life when you should be able to relax and enjoy the fruits of your many years of labor.
Instead, you face confusion and fear over your options — and your chances as you hand over control of your very life to white-coated doctors and our broken and impersonal healthcare system.
The specter of a premature death after an ordeal of pain and suffering that impacts not only you, but your family and friends as well.
Is this the best you can expect during your golden years?
I believe and pray that it is not . . .
And that's why I'm writing you today.
Is There Finally an Answer to Cancer?
Recently, I had the opportunity to read a new book by Suzanne Somers called KNOCKOUT: Interviews with Doctors Who are Curing Cancer — and How to Prevent Getting It in the First Place.
As it turns out, Suzanne is a friend of our very own Newsmax medical editor Dr. Russell Blaylock. She even interviewed him for a chapter in this book.
Suzanne, who is in her early 60s, is a savvy businesswoman and a cancer survivor herself.
She first found fame as an actress on the hit TV show Three's Company but now has become a best-selling writer — selling more than 10 million books worldwide.
And her current book? Well, it literally gave me goose bumps.
After all, the paradigm for treating cancer during the past century has been to cut it out, burn, and poison it aggressively — and just hope it doesn't return or spread. Without much success, I might add.
Yet here is a new concept, a new paradigm — but one that makes total sense.
Just consider this: Stop the cancer cells from dividing and spreading, and the cancer disappears or becomes inactive. Could it really work?
You'll have to read some of the interviews and inspiring stories of cancer survivors to see for yourself. What I can tell you is that the current standard of care is flat-out pathetic.
Current Cancer Treatment
Full of 'Collateral Damage'
I'll tell you — I was really shocked when I discovered in the book that:
- Surgical removal of your primary tumor allows metastatic cells to grow — unchecked . . . In fact, the presence of the primary tumor actually produces factors that restrict the growth of metastatic cancer elsewhere in your body. Yet how many oncologists will share this information with you before they wheel you into the operating room?
- And despite being a $100-billion-a-year business, chemotherapy is a racket. Only three types of cancer respond to chemo: testicular cancer, some lymphomas, and childhood leukemias. Chemotherapy can even speed up the progress of liver cancer. Regardless of the evidence, doctors continue to put 600,000 Americans on side-effect-laden chemo per year.
- Countless Americans have been through unnecessary surgeries for certain types of prostate and breast cancer. Going through hell and back with surgery, radiation, and complications that ruin lives — just to treat cells that are so slow-moving in most cases that they would have no effect on your health or lifespan. Of course, the good outcomes in these cases magically improve cancer statistics and make money for various providers and medical industries.
These are just a few of the startling facts I gleaned from Suzanne's book.
Obviously, there are no guarantees. Cancer kills. And despite the best efforts of the best cancer docs and researchers on the planet, some will still die.
However, this book offers something everyone with cancer needs: hope.
Since hope without action is of little use, I knew I had to do something to make this book available to those in my Newsmax family.
And fortunately, Suzanne graciously agreed to provide us with 500 copies of KNOCKOUT at a stellar discount.
Of course, I'm passing this discount on to 500 of our readers. First come, first served — when they're gone, they're gone.
KNOCKOUT Cancer for Only $4.95
You could go down to your local bookstore and pick up this paperback 368-page book for $15.00. But why waste your hard-earned money doing that?
Meet Suzanne Somers
Suzanne Somers is one of America's most popular and beloved public figures. In a diverse career that has spanned over 30 years, she has achieved exceptional success as an actress, singer, comedy star, author, entrepreneur, and speaker.
Suzanne has written 18 books, including eight New York Times best-sellers. Ageless, Suzanne's empowering book on anti-aging medicine and maintaining an optimal quality of life, became an instant #1 best-seller on Amazon, and a #1 New York Times best-seller in its first week on sale. Prior to KNOCKOUT, Suzanne's last book, BREAKTHROUGH: Eight Steps to Wellness, was also an instant New York Times best-seller. There are more than 10 million copies of Suzanne's books in print today.
Suzanne is most well known for her portrayal of the ditzy, yet lovable, Chrissy Snow on TV's “Three's Company,” which shot her to nationwide fame. During her five years with the show, Suzanne helped make this TV sitcom one of the most highly rated ever. In 2003, the entertainment community recognized Suzanne with her own star on the Hollywood Walk of Fame.
A savvy businesswoman, Suzanne launched her direct sales company, SUZANNE, in 2006. She is the owner of the flourishing line of ThighMaster personal fitness products (more than 10 million sold) and the Suzanne Somers Jewelry Collection on the Home Shopping Network, where it is among the top sellers. She has also created a line of skin and hair care products, apparel, and Somersize food products.
A dedicated healthcare advocate, Suzanne received the Humanitarian Award from the National Council on Alcoholism, and the Distinguished Achievement in Public Service Award from the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services. She is a sought-after commencement speaker and lecturer on the topic of addiction, recovery, and motivation.
Suzanne and her husband Alan Hamel have enjoyed a lasting relationship for 40 years. Together, they have two sons, a daughter, and six grandchildren.
Not when you can grab it here through this special link for just $4.95 (plus a small shipping fee). And have it conveniently delivered to your door.
But let me share with you a bit more about what you'll see in KNOCKOUT.
This book features Suzanne's interviews with doctors and health professionals who are having success with the most innovative cancer treatments — therapies that build your body up rather than tear it to shreds.
These treatment protocols include everything from conventional to integrative to alternative methods to combat this deadly disease. Somers doesn't preach.
She understands you may want to use standard mainstream treatment. That's your choice. In fact, you'll also find excellent advice to help you if you undergo chemotherapy and radiation . . . advice that can improve your odds of survival dramatically.
Yet, no matter which path you choose, this must-have book will help you navigate the life-and-death cancer puzzle — and boost your odds of surviving a cancer diagnosis.
Plus, because prevention is your first line of action, Somers' experts give you nutrition, lifestyle, and healthy supplementation options to help you from getting cancer in the first place.
- You'll hear from Dr. Stanislaw Burzynski, who has identified peptides that are missing in the blood and urine of people who have cancer. These peptides, called antineoplastons, inhibit the growth of cancer cells. Replacing these peptides can kill cancer cells without killing normal cells. Plus, antineoplastons work on about 100 different genes, not just one single gene (as common cancer drugs do).
- Dr. Nicholas Gonzalez, who believes you should look at cancer as a type of chronic disease that can be managed indefinitely, much like diabetes. You'll read about his successful three-pronged approach to cancer treatment, one that uses diet, nutritional supplements with large doses of pancreatic enzymes, and a whole-body detoxification regimen.
- Then there's our own Dr. Russell Blaylock, editor of the Newsmax's The Blaylock Wellness Report. Dr. Blaylock truly believes that, if you are armed with accurate and unbiased information, you will understand the crucial role food plays in preventing and even eliminating cancer. In fact, with proper nutrition, a tumor can change its characteristics and become very benign in its behavior, he says. In this riveting interview, you'll discover the most cancer-protective foods available — and how to prepare them.
Along with these three experts, Knockout also features Dr. Jonathan Wright and Dr. Stephen Sinatra, other big names in alternative healthcare. And many others.
Plus, you'll also find a jam-packed resource section with integrated healthcare practitioners from around the country.
Suzanne covers all the bases . . .
Farrah Fawcett, Merv Griffin, Tony Snow,
Ed McMahon, Bea Arthur, Jack Kemp,
Suzanne Pleshette, Dominick Dunne, Eartha Kitt
Sadly, these are just some of the friends Suzanne Somers lost to cancer during the creation of KNOCKOUT. She's dedicated the book to their memories.
Cancer affects rich and poor, famous and unknown, old and young alike. That's why it's so good to finally have more options.
And KNOCKOUT doesn't just cover generalities but rather, goes deep into the specifics of the most innovative and cutting edge cancer therapies.
Here are just a few of the gems you'll discover:
- Three questions you'd be smart to ask your doctor before choosing your course of cancer treatment . . .
- We all have cancer cells in us. How can we keep them at bay?
- How to use increased body temperature to zap cancer cells . . .
- Why biopsies may oftentimes spread cancer cells . . .
- If you've had a root canal, you could be at higher risk for cancer . . .
(See why on page 218)
- The simple "lemon trick" for keeping your liver clean and your body cancer-free . . .
- Caution: Although this prostate cancer drug led to fewer prostate cancers, men who use it and do get cancer are much more likely to die . . .
- Why cancer sufferers must avoid sugar . . .
- Sneaky ways that actually kill cancer cells — by feeding them oxygen!
- Some nutritional supplements actually can promote cancer. How can you make sure you're taking ones that don't?
- The little-known downside of using saw palmetto for prostate problems . . .
- How to use a common over-the-counter heartburn remedy to prevent cancer cells from sticking to your blood vessels like Velcro . . .
- Mistletoe — not just for kissing under (discover its powerful anti-cancer benefits) . . .
- How to keep your genes in pristine shape to prevent cancer . . .
- The COX-2 connection: Using prescribed or natural anti-inflammatory remedies helps decrease your chance of spreading cancer cells after surgery . . .
- Cell phones and brain tumors, birth control pills and breast cancer — is there really a connection?
- This virtually unknown therapy acts like a Trojan horse, sneaking cancer-killing substances directly into cancer cells . . .
- Why iodine is such a big protector against breast cancer . . .
- Cancer patients have thick blood because of toxin build-up. See how to use any of these four natural substances to thin your blood naturally . . .
- How to use your body's master antioxidant to remove cancer-causing material from your body . . .
- The little-known link between red meat and cancer . . .
(See page 159)
- This natural statin-like supplement not only keeps your cholesterol in check but also prevents cancer cells from proliferating . . .
- Five veggies that reduce your risk of breast and prostate cancer . . .
- How a new approach to anesthesia helps reduce surgery-induced metastasis . . .
- Why you need to take enzymes — and take them on an empty stomach — if you've got cancer . . .
- Why doctors won't tell you about this chemosensitivity test to see whether your body will even respond to chemotherapy . . .
- Why most cancer drugs have little chance to cure you (Hint: Most work on a single gene, while the average cancer typically involves more than 2,000 genes) . . .
- How mammograms actually may cause cancer (Yes, women have a right to know) . . .
- Why soy is a cancer-causing food you should avoid at all costs . . .
- How the FDA has continued to delay approval of cancer vaccines that successfully target and attack metastatic cancer cells . . .
- Treating breast cancer with bioidentical hormones — does it really help?
- Four surprising ways oncologists make money promoting their cancer drugs . . .
- Why liver cancer will be the next epidemic — what are you doing to put yourself at risk?
Grab Suzanne Somers' KNOCKOUT Now — Click Here!
Wow . . . this is only the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the potentially life-saving tips and strategies you'll see in KNOCKOUT.
If you're still on the fence, let me help you hop over it by offering you something to sweeten the deal . . .
Special Bonus Gifts:
I found out about this phenomenal book only because of our medical editor, Dr. Russell Blaylock, and his personal connection with Suzanne Somers.
So I thought it only fair to give you one of Dr. Blaylock's recent issues from his Blaylock Wellness Report — Dispelling Myths About Alternative Treatments for Cancer.
In this FREE BONUS issue (a $15 value), you'll see clearly how . . .
Cancer Treatment Is a
And that doesn't include other profit centers such as mammogram machines, radiotherapy equipment, and other equipment used in traditional cancer care.
Can you imagine the economic impact to Big Pharma and traditional cancer treatment providers if alternative treatments were shown to work better than mainstream cancer care?
Even something as simple as a properly designed nutritional program can get the medical cancer establishment in a tizzy.
Yet Dr. Blaylock stuck to his guns and achieved success with many cancer patients using nutritional and other natural therapies. Here's just one story you'll hear:
I had one patient who was getting the high intensity chemotherapy for widely metastatic breast cancer. She said that she was sitting in the waiting room with other cancer patients receiving the same treatment, and they all looked like death warmed over. Yet she was smiling, reading a magazine and feeling chipper. The oncology nurse came out and asked her who she was. When she stated that she was getting the intensive chemo treatment, the nurse, with a shocked look, said, "But how could you look so healthy?" She just couldn't believe that nutrition could make such a difference.
In this issue, Dr. Blaylock will share some of the specific nutrients he's found that not only help those with cancer tolerate treatment such as chemotherapy and radiation much better but also significantly increase the effectiveness of conventional treatment against the cancer.
When you order your copy of KNOCKOUT, you'll receive this issue, Dispelling Myths About Alternative Treatments for Cancer absolutely FREE!
And that's not all. You'll also claim . . .
Three FREE Months of
The Blaylock Wellness Report
In every issue of The Blaylock Wellness Report, you'll get Dr. Blaylock's straightforward recommendations for simple dietary solutions that will keep you in control of your own health, along with easy lifestyle changes and effective nutritional supplements.
No baloney — no media hype — no pretense . . . Just good, old-fashioned truth and integrity you can believe in.
Dr. Blaylock understands the inner workings of the traditional medical model.
I Count on BWR
"I count on The Blaylock Wellness Report
to be my primary source for health and wellness information. It has helped me slow down the progression of prostate cancer and helped me improve my immune system so I rarely get a cold or flu. That's a big deal because I'm 62 years old."
— Al Sauvageau
That's because, before his retirement, Dr. Blaylock was a highly esteemed neurosurgeon with a flourishing medical practice he maintained for more than 20 years.
With your three free issues of The Blaylock Wellness Report (a $14 value), you'll get:
- The latest unbiased information on crucial health topics
- The most recent medical research studies (Dr. Blaylock will tell you which ones are sheer nonsense — and why . . . )
- Simple strategies to rejuvenate and take charge of your life
Of course, I'm convinced that, once you see the quality of information you receive, you'll become a regular subscriber to Dr. Blaylock's newsletter. However, you're under no obligation to do so.
And if that's not enough, how about a guarantee?
Your No-Risk, Newsmax
100% Money-Back Guarantee
If you don't feel you're getting at least 10 times more than your $4.95 investment from your copy of KNOCKOUT and your copies of The Blaylock Wellness Report, you can request a refund — and keep the book and all the newsletter issues you've received.
No hassles and no hard feelings, either.
It's decision time — so what are you waiting for? Don't tackle a cancer diagnosis without this book. If cancer hasn't affected you or your loved ones, use this book to help protect you from it in the first place.
Claim KNOCKOUT & Your FREE Gifts Today — Click Here!
To your best health,
For Newsmax Health
P.S. We have limited copies of KNOCKOUT: Interviews with Doctors Who are Curing Cancer — and How to Prevent Getting It in the First Place available for our 6 million Newsmax readers. Claim your own copy of Suzanne Somers' empowering book and your Free Bonuses right now before they're gone.
Claim Your Copy of KNOCKOUT
With Special Offer!
YES! I'm interested in having more empowering options available to deal with cancer treatment and prevention. Please rush my copy of KNOCKOUT: Interviews With Doctors Who Are Curing Cancer for only $4.95 (plus $5.95 shipping and handling) along with my special report, Dispelling Myths about Alternative Treatments for Cancer — a $15 value — absolutely FREE! Also, please begin my FREE three-month trial subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report immediately.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Sales tax included where applicable. Your trial subscription to The Blaylock Wellness Report comes with convenient automatic renewal. This means no chance of interrupted service. Prior to the end of your subscription period, you will be notified that your trial subscription is ending. Unless you cancel, your subscription will renew automatically and your credit/debit card on file will be charged $54.95 for the first year (12 issues) and then the low renewal rate then in effect for future renewals. If you want to cancel, just respond to the notice within 30 days, and you will not be charged. You may also cancel by contacting our Customer Service Center at 1-800-485-4350, or completing our online Customer Service Form. Please remember there is no risk, because you can cancel within the next six months from when your subscription payment is received for a full refund of the unused portion of your subscription.